The ELLSI assessment measures five factors of individual personality. It is based on the Five Factor Model (FFM) or OCEAN Model and is the most comprehensive and thoroughly validated model of personality in existence.
ELLSI's Five Measures...
- Emotional Experience – Your emotional response to life’s experiences, from highly emotional and urgent to highly controlled and even tempered.
- Life Experience – Your perception of control in your life from highly conscientious, conforming, and dependable to highly spontaneous and open-minded.
- Learning Experience – Your approach to learning from big picture, highly curious, interested in new ideas to more practical, hands on and focused.
- Social Experience – Your desire to be around others and how people interactions tend to impact you.
- Interpersonal Experience – Your level of perceptiveness, tactfulness, and sensitivity about people.
The ELLSI assessment report is useful for teambuilding, individual development and coaching.
Try it now...
ELLSI and the logo are registered trademarks of FactorFactory, LLC